Welcome to The Buendi Times!

Welcome to The Buendi Times!
The Best Part of the Day

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Baiba


Hey everyone!
This is Baiba! Another productive Monday in Buendia is about to finish and who would’ve thought that Mondays can be so much fun?! It’s been a week since I arrived and so much has happened that I must say it feels like I’ve been here forever. It is my first year working in this camp and I’m amazed by the hospitality of other teachers and students that it almost feels like being a part of a big family. I wish the time could slow down a little and this adventure wouldn’t have to end so soon, because, believe me, time here flies!
Everyone has been working very hard on their English classes and theatre plays, as there’s only one week left until the big show. The kids are creating costumes, practicing complex dance moves, learning lines and most importantly having lots of fun doing it.
What else can I say? I feel very lucky having the chance to be a part of this unforgettable adventure and I’m looking forward to see what it brings next!
Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment