Welcome to The Buendi Times!

Welcome to The Buendi Times!
The Best Part of the Day

Sunday, July 14, 2019

Edmund

Hello everybody, it's Edmund again! It has been wonderful seeing all the old faces from previous years and also getting to know the new kids. The level of English this year is incredibly high and I'm started to get worried that I will be out of job soon! I'm very impresssd at how naturally and easily the children converse with us in English outside of class and how eager they are to speak with us.

We have all finished writing our plays and have started rehearsing them, I'm excited to see the finished works. Later this week we have the camping trip which I'm really looking forward to because we get the chance to spend a lot of time with the children outside of class. We definitely have a brilliant team of teachers this year and I know that everybody is enjoying themselves. I know that the time will fly by and will be very sad when we have to leave. However, this year at Buendia has been absolutely fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment