Welcome to The Buendi Times!

Welcome to The Buendi Times!
The Best Part of the Day

Monday, July 22, 2019

Ollie

Hello all it ́s Ollie again.


I hope you ́re all doing great!


Today was a very important day at Camp Buendia as it was the final day of English classes. 
The students have all finished off their last bits and pieces from their grammar packs and have 
had their final debrief with their teachers. I'm sure many of them are excited to show you all 
of their hard work they've been doing in class. I for one am very proud of all of my students 
and what they've achieved over these past few weeks. 


  As we begin the last few days of camp, the fun doesn't stop as the students have also 
been starting preparations for the third installment of the very popular Civilizations day.  
Song, banners, dance routines and themed gymkhanas await them all tomorrow. 

I look forward to seeing you all on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment